moderated I'm encountering a very strange sound card issue with trying to switch JAWS to an internal card.

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I have no idea what’s going on. Yesterday I purchased a Yeti USB mic.  It has a built in sound card, so I can route other sounds to it. I thought it would be nice to listen to music through the Yeti and have JAWS come out my external card. Well, it would be nice, except it doesn’t work. I tried this, and JAWS goes silent. I have to set it to either the Yeti or the default device to get speech back. If I change the Windows default sound to my internal card, all is well.

Any ideas?

Kevin and Jilly the flying doggie