moderated Re: Jaws and internet link problem

Randy Barnett

Also try Chrome  or useing the Jaws cursor. also you can try the Jaws 2021 beta and see if it fixes the issue.

On 10/2/2020 8:13 AM, Phil Cox wrote:
Hello All

Having a problem with Jaws as follows:

I go to my newspaper server website and log in with no problem.
I initiate the listing of newspaper links and chose a news paper with no problem as well.
The newspaper's listing of sections is read by Jaws and displayed but when a sections link is chosen the listing of articles do not appear. I can still arrow around to the different section link choices but the articles never come up.

This happens with Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox used as browsers.
I am assuming this is a Jaws problem as everything works fine if I switch over to Windoweyes.

Has anybody had a similar problem and how did you fix it?

TIA

Phil