From: NFB Lab 4
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2020 7:14 AM
Subject: Re: Files not showing up

The other thing that I was thinking, are these files being copied from dropbox? If so, sometimes there is a dialog box that opens to ask you if you want to copy the files without their properties. If you don’t know this is open it will copy the folders but not the files. Just a suggestion. If you need any help, reply

On Oct 1, 2020, at 8:09 AM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

I don't know if this is happening, but is it possible for Windows 10 Security to be putting these files in quarantine as soon as the flashdrive is plugged in?

How about if you zipped the folders up and sent them as an attachment in an email?

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!