moderated Re: OneDrive Tips or tutorial

Van Lant, Robin

Vispero did a webinar on One Drive that I just listened to.  Find it on their training page or the new FS Training podcast.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 1:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: OneDrive Tips or tutorial

Just as with Dropbox, once you signed into OneDrive with your Microsoft account allyou have do do is make sure all the files you want to sync are inside the OneDrive folder.

You do have to check OneDrive settings as by default it may keep content more in the cloud, but you can choose for everything to download so that a local copy is on your device.