moderated Re: Express-Scripts website to refill prescriptions

Van Lant, Robin

While I didn’t hear from anyone who is a user of Express-Scripts yet, I sent in feedback on the website and got a fast response. She offered me help getting my immediate needs for a prescription met and also connected me with a usability representative who also knows JAWS.  We met yesterday so I could show him my challenge.  I showed him that the menu to open options for prescriptions wasn’t working as I’d expect and that I had to use the JAWS cursor.  He suggested another route that I’ll be testing for using the Links List.  The guy was truly interested in my experience and what could make it better.  Once I got to where I could refill my prescription, the process was really smooth. 

Just wanted to share, in case any of you do end up using Express-Scripts for your Rx insurance.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 9:34 AM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Express-Scripts website to refill prescriptions

Anyone else an Express-Scripts user for prescriptions?  I have refilled on their website before, but they redesigned it since my last refill and now I cannot get to where I need to refill.  It appears (from

the bit of remaining vision I have) that they have made it like tabs across the page and I think I see drop down arrows that expand when you click on the tab. JAWS read the tabs as buttons and says menu expanded, but it also goes into forms mode and then I cannot navigate I tried using the JAWS cursor and I’m not sure if it did anything or not.  Also, even when it says an in-page link for available refills, I cannot find anything refreshing in the main area to show my prescriptions.  So frustrated.  I filled in a complaint on the feedback form, but wondering if anyone else is a user and can test it, too. 

I am using latest JAWS 202 and Google Chrome.

I guess I’ll call an AIRA agent to help me navigate.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.