moderated Re: Express-Scripts website to refill prescriptions

Van Lant, Robin

While I didn’t hear from anyone who is a user of Express-Scripts yet, I sent in feedback on the website and got a fast response. She offered me help getting my immediate needs for a prescription met and also connected me with a usability representative who also knows JAWS.  We met yesterday so I could show him my challenge.  I showed him that the menu to open options for prescriptions wasn’t working as I’d expect and that I had to use the JAWS cursor.  He suggested another route that I’ll be testing for using the Links List.  The guy was truly interested in my experience and what could make it better.  Once I got to where I could refill my prescription, the process was really smooth.

Just wanted to share, in case any of you do end up using Express-Scripts for your Rx insurance.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 9:34 AM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Express-Scripts website to refill prescriptions

Anyone else an Express-Scripts user for prescriptions?  I have refilled on their website before, but they redesigned it since my last refill and now I cannot get to where I need to refill.  It appears (from

the bit of remaining vision I have) that they have made it like tabs across the page and I think I see drop down arrows that expand when you click on the tab. JAWS read the tabs as buttons and says menu expanded, but it also goes into forms mode and then I cannot navigate I tried using the JAWS cursor and I’m not sure if it did anything or not.  Also, even when it says an in-page link for available refills, I cannot find anything refreshing in the main area to show my prescriptions.  So frustrated.  I filled in a complaint on the feedback form, but wondering if anyone else is a user and can test it, too.

I am using latest JAWS 202 and Google Chrome.

I guess I’ll call an AIRA agent to help me navigate.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114