From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2020 6:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Reddit with Jaws?

Hi, That was very annoying! I finally just put /sighnup.html after the .com and got to it! So just copy and paste this address into Edge  and you can sign up:

https://www.reddit.com/register/?dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fsubmit%3Furl%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsignup.html

On 9/27/2020 2:23 PM, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,

An app developer recently created a new Twitter app, called Aviary.

They’ve created a subreddit to discuss the app.

I’d like to join, but am having trouble creating a reddit account.

Has anyone on here successfully done this with jaws and the latest version of Microsoft Edge?

Any tips?

Thanks,

Jessica