Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2020 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for a new wireless keyboard

First off do you want a mechanical or standard keyboard? I have both.The mechanical one I have is  a little light on the touch. I'd like it to be stiffer my standard Logitech keyboard isNice but Nice bud I would use The mechanical one more if the keys were a little stiffer.
 G skill mechanical keyboards are nice just make sure you get the stiffer keys. And of course logitech K-series are excellent. Both brands of keyboards have ones that do both Bluetooth and wireless with a little dongle.

Randy Barnett

On Sep 26, 2020, at 1:05 AM, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:

Hello everyone:

My ten-year-old wireless keyboard, like me,  is definetly getting knackered, and showing its age. Some of the keys are getting stiff when I depress them, and the on/off switch, does not work properly all the time.

I am looking for a wireless keyboard, which has 2 Windows keys, and has the 6-pack of keys between the main keyboard and the number pad. I am not that bothered if the keyboard does not have the additional keys for launching certain programs and for raising and lowering the volume, and muting the sound. Oh! yes! I am only interested in US style keyboards.

Thank you for any and all suggestions

Dave