moderated Re: Accessibility of Amazon Echo Dot?

Randy Barnett

It is very accessible you just download the app on your phone and everything is accessible and of course Alexa is completely voice driven so it is totally accessible to. And you can do so many things that it's ridiculous. like a Brian said Google it.

Randy Barnett

On Sep 25, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello Listers,

I just received an early Christmas present from a dear friend, an Echo Dot.  I know this is a bit off-topic for this list, but I am hoping someone has instructions so I can set it up?  Also, any set of commands I can perform after setup.  Thanks!

Tim Ford