moderated Re: Accessibility of Amazon Echo Dot?

Tim,

             I don't use the Amazon Echo series devices, but a dear friend of mine does, and she relies upon them.  Amazon Alexa is pretty intuitive, but I would do a web search on "Alexa commands,"  "What can I ask Alexa?," and related searches.  You will find myriad tutorials related to Alexa, and if you add "accessibility" to the search terms there are those targeted at those who are blind or visually-impaired.

              Setup is done through the Amazon Alexa app available for Android or iOS or through your Amazon account, but I cannot remember the step-by-step instructions for either method.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss