moderated Re: Email from Amazon regarding a return

Van Lant, Robin

Kevin,

That’s probably a good plan.  I have Outlook set not to download images, as a safety precaution. I need to figure out how to download them when I want them.  If I forward a message to my husband, even if Outlook asks me if I want to download external content before sending the message and I say “yes”, my husband often tells me the images aren’t there.  This is a pain, as I’m usually forwarding him a messages so that he can read the images for me and help me with a complicated email or website.

Surprisingly, the QR code in the Amazon message was there, even though Outlook is set to not download images. It must be coded in some other way.

Robin