moderated Re: function keys are misbehaving

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Laptop or desktop?

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 7:20 AM
To: JFW list (main@jfw.groups.io) <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: function keys are misbehaving

Listers: I am running J 2020 latest update and windows 10.

Starting this morning my function keys are stuttering and repeating and generally not functioning as they should.

I closed and restarted Jaws and shut down and restarted the computer. The problem persists.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Stan