moderated Re: Jaws with Zoom

John Covici

Only way I know is to have Jaws on a different sound cardand zoom
shares your default sound card.

On Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:55:08 -0400,
Don Mauck wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
Are you sharing you sound when you do this?

Regards:

Don Mauck | Senior Accessibility Evangelist | Accessibility Program Office | (APO)

303.334.4184

HYPERLINK "mailto:Don.mauck@..."Don.mauck@...