moderated JAWS Not Reading Controls

Scott Pearl

I have a friend who is using Windows 10 with JAWS 2020 and whenever a User Account Control dialogue box opens, it does not read anything to her. She tab and shift tabs and presumably there should be a Yes and a No button on whether she wants to make any changes but it is silent. I’m using Windows 7 with JAWS 2020 and am not having the issue. Is anyone else having this issue and do you know what may be causing it?

Scott Pearl

Instructor of Braille and Assistive Technology

Idaho Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

341 W. Washington St.

Boise ID 83720-0012

208-639-8396

spearl@...