From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David
Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 8:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Steps wanted to maximize Chrome browser window

Hello list::

It's my understanding that maximizing the browser window involves pressing
Windows key + up arrow, but is my Windows key the same as my menu key
(have a bump dot on it) and if yes do these key presses have to be done
after opening the browser, and do the keys need to be pressed
simultaneously?

Sincerely,

David S. Pearson