From: <epierce@surewest.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2012 05:30
Subject: Re: I.E. remembering passwords

I believe this leaves you with several choices that may not be attractive.

1. clear the WHOLE browser cache. PLEASE NOTE: you will lose all other
usernames/passwords as well. You can either do this inside the "Internet
Options", or as someone else mentioned, use a 3rd party utility such as
CCleaner (f-r-e-e download).

2. registry edit. this is a fairly convoluted process, which is documented
at the following web page:

http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=348

Unfortunately I don't know if "regedit" (registry editor) is very
accessible, or if there is an alternative.