moderated Strange behavior with Winamp

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi. I'm using Winamp version 5.66 with JAWS 2020. Occasionally, winamp will stop giving me the track number, title, and artist as I use the B command for next track, or the Z command for previous track. Once this happens, I have tried many things including,

1. Rebooting the computer.

2. Reinstalling Winamp.

3. Restarting JAWS.

4. Repairing JAWS.

Sometimes, for no apparent reason, Winamp, after exhibiting this behavior will suddenly begin voicing track number, title, and artist again.

Have other people experienced this behavior with Winamp, JAWS and Windows 10? If so, have you found any way to get JAWS to begin voicing track number, title, and artist again when it stops doing so?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...