From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: September 22, 2020 1:10 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: synthesizer versus voice

Some of the voices recorded by humans, sound a little off too.  One of the female U S voices sounds like she is having a bad day all the time and needs to chill out as they say.  I guess it all comes down to what you prefer. I heard an interview of the woman who does the Australian voice, Karen and she went into great detail as to what was involved in creating that screen reader voice for JAWS or IOS devices. The voice got named after her real name, Karen.