From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 10:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: where are the sound files located

Hey guys:

When I add an entry into the default.jdf dictionary file,

One of the options is to play a sound rather than replace the word,

My question is,

I see the list of sounds, but,

In what folder are these sounds located, and,

Can I choose another folder for jaws to use for sound to be played?

Please advise as you like.

Mike M.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...