moderated Re: Switching voice profiles according to your mood

Steve Nutt

Hi,

This can already be done.

If you press Control+Insert+S, you will be in a selection list of profiles.  Just press enter on the one you want to switch to.

If all your profiles are set up how you want, this is a simple switch.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services