From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dacia Cole
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: looking for the keystrokes to insert a heading on a website using JAWS 2020

Hi,

I am having to edit a website I'm one of the administrators on and I am fairly new to this. I am wanting to create headings for various parts of the website. I know I have to type what I want the heading to say first then how do I go about making it a heading using the keyboard? What keystrokes do I use to make this happen? I'm using a Lenovo laptop with Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2020. Does it matter which browser I'm using to edit the website? Are the keystrokes the same no matter which browser I use?
thanks,

Dacia