moderated looking for the keystrokes to insert a heading on a website using JAWS 2020

Dacia Cole

Hi,

I am having to edit a website I'm one of the administrators on and I
am fairly new to this. I am wanting to create headings for various
parts of the website. I know I have to type what I want the heading
to say first then how do I go about making it a heading using the
keyboard? What keystrokes do I use to make this happen? I'm using a
Lenovo laptop with Windows 8.1 and JAWS 2020. Does it matter which
browser I'm using to edit the website? Are the keystrokes the same no
matter which browser I use?
thanks,

Dacia