From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Walker, Michael E
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 12:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Excel and JAWS Question

Hi,

What is the fastest way to get familiar with a large spreadsheet for the first time using JAWS, if you have no idea what is in it? My co-worker told me that as soon as she opens a spreadsheet, she can immediately see everything she needs to know on screen. I am trying to learn if there is a way to use a computer as fast as someone who can see in every situation. I am totally blind.

Thanks,

Mike