From: Mark
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 3:56 AM
Subject: Getting the PC cursor to repeat what it just said

Is there a keyboard command to have the PC Cursor repeat itself?  With the Virtual PC cursor, there are reading commands that repeat the same line or word, like JAWS + H.  But sometimes I don't quite hear what the PC cursors is saying, like when describing an interface element, like a combo box.  My only strategy at this point is to tab away and then tab back. But it feels like there should be a single command to repeat what was said.