moderated Switching voice profiles according to your mood

Mark

Does anyone have experiences with changing JAWS voices or voice profile according to your mood? For example, reading in the evening it might be nicer to have an evening voice profile with softer tones and slower speed. I imagine the same could apply between switching things up to read a poem versus a work email. Perhaps it also requires having a custom Speech and Sound Scheme for each mood too.  I'm not sure how best to approach that, or even if others have been down this same road. It would be ideal to switch things for moods with only a couple of keyboard commands.