From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 1:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Beta

Hi Pastor Gil,

I don't run Outlook, but this is something to try that has worked for others.

 Open the Settings Center while in the application or open the default all applications Settings Center if you want to do this for all applications.  Insert + 6, on the number row for Settings Center and press, Control, Shift + D, for Settings Center default all applications.

 Down arrow to, Web / HTML / PDFs closed, right arrow toopen.

Down arrow to, Reading, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Configure Web Verbosity Levels closed, right arrow to open.

Down arrow to, Medium..., press the spacebar to open.  Note, don't press enter here, only use the spacebar.

Down arrow many times to, Table grid checked, or use first letter navigation, and uncheck this.

Now, Okay, then apply, and okay.

Take care and stay safe.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!