moderated Re: Beta

Michael Mote

The Beta works fairly well, with the exception of a few things. The
most common issue that I've had, is sometimes, it will not allow me to
Alt tab through my open windows. It will act as if there are no open
tabs. This has happened several times, when I have had at least four
different Windows open at once. If I minimize to the desktop, and give
it some time, I am able to resume using the ALT tab as I normally
would. I figured this is typical Beta tpe behavior. It seems to work
well otherwise.

On 9/17/20, Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@gmail.com> wrote:
I find the beta working just fine.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--Edmund Burke

On 9/17/2020 5:04 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

I have gone back to Jaws 2020 until the next beta comes out.

Pastor Gil