moderated Re: Is there a way to not have Vocalizer substitute what it thinks works for abbreviations?

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I doubt it.  CodeFactory have abbreviations turned on by default, so no-one notices, unless they change the flag.  It also works with JAWS, if you select their version of the synth, so I’m a happy camper.  Oh and it works with NVDA, Supernova and System Access, that’s all I have to test with.

Not only that, the CodeFactory driver seems to be more up to date than Vispero’s offering.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services