From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 10:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS - Can it use regular expressions (regex) pattern matching?

First, I'll admit I'm being lazy as I don't want to restart my machine just so I can test this in 40-minute mode, and I know at least one of the regulars here will know the answer of the top of their heads.

If I'm trying to create a pattern match and substitution pair, is there an option for regular expression syntax in the pattern match?  I honestly cannot remember whether JAWS definitely supports this or not.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss