Re: Learning Jaws and the Keyboard

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi Richard, ProTools is marginally accessible on the MAC with VoiceOver, the built-in screen reader with OS X. But, plug-in windows and any MIDI features are not yet accessible. You can read about CakeTalking and sonar, and listen to an extensive audio demonstration of what you can accomplish with it at:
http://www.dancingdots.com/prodesc/CakeTalkingForSONAR.htm
CakeTalking also comes with hundreds of pages of tutorial help.

As for an interface, do you mean a keyboard, an audio interface, what exactly? Feel free to take this off-list, since we're straying away from Jaws.
Chris
P.S. Yes an abacus and working problems out on the Brailler are time consuming, but it's the closest thing we have to doing that with pencil and paper.
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt