moderated Re: how do you get jaws to read titles of songs from a CD you just downloaded from YouTube?

Adrian Spratt

I haven’t done this in a long time, but one way that used to work for me was to go into Windows Explorer, locate the drive letter for the CD player, and then arrow down through the files list. I’m sorry if this is vague or even inaccurate, but it might give you a push in the right direction.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how do you get jaws to read titles of songs from a CD you just downloaded from YouTube?

Hi all, I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. The Cd I downloaded is intitled benny goodman's greatest hits. Gut when I go to listen to it, it doesn't read any titles of the songs. I know they are there, because my wife who is sighted can see the titles. So, how can I get jaws to read them? Jim