From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 4:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: how do you get jaws to read titles of songs from a CD you just downloaded from YouTube?

Hi all, I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. The Cd I downloaded is intitled benny goodman's greatest hits. Gut when I go to listen to it, it doesn't read any titles of the songs. I know they are there, because my wife who is sighted can see the titles. So, how can I get jaws to read them? Jim