From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 6:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Email from Amazon regarding a return

Hello, I’m using windows10, Outlook 2016 and the most recent version of Jaws2020. When an item is returned to Amazon and email is sent with a QR code. Jaws doesn’t recognize the code. In the past I would print out the email and or forward it to my IPhone. This recent return the code doesn’t show up when I print it. Also it doesn’t appear in the email I forwarded to my IPhone. Is there something in Outlook that could be causing the code to disappear? I should say that when I look at the email on my IPhone, it says image removed by sender. I didn’t remove anything. Any thoughts? Cheers, Kevin