moderated Re: Email from Amazon regarding a return

Richard Turner

Here is the text from the web site Brian provided:

How to Download All Images Automatically

You can allow Outlook to download images automatically by following these easy steps:

1. Open Outlook.
  2. Click “File”, then “Options”.
  3. Click “Trust Center,” and then click “Trust Center Settings.”
  4. Find where it says “Automatic Download” and uncheck the box that says “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items.”

These steps work for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions. If you are using the 2007 version, things are a little different. Here is how to set the automatic image download for this version:

1. Open Outlook.
  2. Click “Tools,” and “Trust Center.”
  3. Find the “Automatic Download” option.
  4. Uncheck “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items.”

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Email from Amazon regarding a return

How To Automatically Download Images In Outlook

Although the "message removed by sender" does not seem to be consistent with an issue related to an image not downloading.  I've encountered this on very rare occasions, but have never been able to determine a root cause, so don't be surprised if Microsoft won't, either.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041  

The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it.
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.