moderated Re: Email from Amazon regarding a return

Richard Turner

Here is the text from the web site Brian provided:

How to Download All Images Automatically

You can allow Outlook to download images automatically by following these easy steps:

  1. Open Outlook.
  2. Click “File”, then “Options”.
  3. Click “Trust Center,” and then click “Trust Center Settings.”
  4. Find where it says “Automatic Download” and uncheck the box that says “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items.”

These steps work for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions. If you are using the 2007 version, things are a little different. Here is how to set the automatic image download for this version:

  1. Open Outlook.
  2. Click “Tools,” and “Trust Center.”
  3. Find the “Automatic Download” option.
  4. Uncheck “Don’t download pictures automatically in HTML email messages or RSS items.”

Richard