moderated Re: Email from Amazon regarding a return

Richard Turner

First, make sure it is really from Amazon.

The sender would be Amazon, not you.

I don’t know if Outlook has a setting to block images in email.

I’d either call Microsoft Accessibility, or call Amazon customer service to see if they can help.

Richard