From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom and sharing computer sound

Hello Afik,
Thank you for your reply. If the devices were the same in JAWS and Zoom, then the sound of JAWS would be emitted on the other person's computer if I shared computer sound.
I am trying not to have JAWS heard on the other side and just the audio of the music or occasionally video from Youtube that I would be playing.

On 9/12/20, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@outlook.com> wrote:

No! the devices have to be the same in jaws and zoom.
Just press alt s, then tab to share computer sound. Check this
checkbox and press enter. You're done.

Afik