From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 5:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using grubhub

Hello, I'm using Jaws 202 and windows most recent versions. The browser is
Chrome and I just installed it the other day. Has anyone used Grubhub? I'm
having a problem turning on the I'm not a robot. I do press the space bar
and it doesn't tell me it is checked. I did start over and pressed that one
time thinking I turned it on. I then had to listen to audio and enter the
words. I was able to do it. Yet I couldn't get off that page. There was no
error message saying something was wrong. I do have an account. I cleared
out browser data and still the same problems. Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin

https://www.avg.com