moderated Re: Zoom and sharing computer sound

David Ingram

What version of zoom are these keystroke commands?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shai <shaiwol@gmail.com>
Sent: Sep 13, 2020 12:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom and sharing computer sound

Hello Afik,
Thank you for your reply. If the devices were the same in JAWS and
Zoom, then the sound of JAWS would be emitted on the other person's
computer if I shared computer sound.
I am trying not to have JAWS heard on the other side and just the
audio of the music or occasionally video from Youtube that I would be
playing.

On 9/12/20, Afik Souffir <afik.souffir@outlook.com> wrote:

No! the devices have to be the same in jaws and zoom.
Just press alt s, then tab to share computer sound. Check this checkbox and
press enter. You're done.

Afik