From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2020 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom and sharing computer sound

Hello,
I am trying to share computer sound in Zoom so that I can play some audio to meeting attendees.
I have a USB headset/microphone and I was told that the way to accomplish the task at hand is to change the sound card in JAWS to the headset and change the sound in the Zoom audio settings to speakers but even when I did this, from the audio settings menu in the Zoom meeting I had, the JAWS sound still came through.
I also tried changing to the internal system microphone in audio settings, but this still did not resolve the issue.
How do I go about ensuring that JAWS sound is not heard when I go to share computer sound?
I know that I can also turn off JAWS speech, but I would rather try to find a solution that does not have me doing this step.
Thank you in advance for any responses.