moderated Zoom and sharing computer sound

Shai

Hello,
I am trying to share computer sound in Zoom so that I can play some
audio to meeting attendees.
I have a USB headset/microphone and I was told that the way to
accomplish the task at hand is to change the sound card in JAWS to the
headset and change the sound in the Zoom audio settings to speakers
but even when I did this, from the audio settings menu in the Zoom
meeting I had, the JAWS sound still came through.
I also tried changing to the internal system microphone in audio
settings, but this still did not resolve the issue.
How do I go about ensuring that JAWS sound is not heard when I go to
share computer sound?
I know that I can also turn off JAWS speech, but I would rather try
to find a solution that does not have me doing this step.
Thank you in advance for any responses.