moderated Using grubhub

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using Jaws 202 and windows most recent versions. The browser is Chrome and I just installed it the other day. Has anyone used Grubhub? I’m having a problem turning on the I’m not a robot. I do press the space bar and it doesn’t tell me it is checked. I did start over and pressed that one time thinking I turned it on. I then had to listen to audio  and enter the words. I was able to do it. Yet I couldn’t get off that page. There was no error message saying something was wrong. I do have an account. I cleared out browser data and still the same problems. Any thoughts? Thanks, Kevin