From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I Cannot Install the new JAWS Beta

Here is the steps to tell Windows to let you install non Windows Store apps  This will fix your problem.

1.    Click Start > Click Settings.

2.    In the Settings window, click Apps.

3.    In Apps & Features, change “Choose where to get apps” from The Microsoft Store only (recommended) to Anywhere.

4.    Close the Settings window. The change will only take effect when you close the window.