Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: I Cannot Install the new JAWS Beta

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 9:26 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: I Cannot Install the new JAWS Beta

Dear Listers:

I understand that  the new JAWS 2021 Beta version has just come out.  I am trying to install it.  I am using a Desktop computer, Windows 10 and the latest version of JAWS.  I have downloaded and saved the application for the new Beta version but when I go to the folder where it is and hit the Enter key after locating it, instead of giving me the option to install it I am getting a dialog that just says “get app from store.”  I know apps are only used with phones and I don’t know how to handle apps as I have only a cell phone, not an i-phone, so I don’t know how to rectify this problem and download the Beta version to my Desktop.

Rick Miller