moderated Re: Need help choosing printer/scanner

Shirley Tracy

Thanks Dan,

I don’t care about speed, but after I posted my need to the list, I phoned HP and—yes, I did it—purchased HP deskjet 3755 all in one printer. I don’t print large amounts at one time. I do print small amounts regularly and large printings on occasion. But I’m familiar with the HP 3800 series, and know its weaknesses and its strengths. For my use, I decided it was okay and certainly in my price range. Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas.

Cheerfully,

Shirley Tracy