moderated Re: how to change downloads folder from today to just regular list

james hooper

Greetings bill when I pressed the f 10 key and down arrowed to group by their was no none selection.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 3:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how to change downloads folder from today to just regular list

Hi, Jim. In case what Randy said wasn't specific enough,

1. Open Downloads folder.

2. Make sure nothing is selected in the folder by using CONTROL plus SPACE, until it says not selected.

3. Press Applications key or SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Group By submenu, and press ENTER.

4. Arrow down to NONE, and press ENTER.

5. Press SHIFT key plus six on the numbers row. Now your view will be in details view, and you won't see your files grouped by date.