From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need help choosing printer/scanner

Good morning list,

My printer has finally given up. Can anyone please give me a suggestion of an easy-to-use  printer and scanner that works well with JAWS? I also need one that will work well with Open Book—although I don’t normally scan large batches and don’t need one that has that ability. I’m using a DEL Computer with JAWS 2020, latest update, and Windows 10. My computer doesn’t have BlueTooth, so I don’t need that in a printer.

Thankfully, I know someone who is willing to install it for me. I do well to use it, much less understand how it works or how to set it up. 😒

Thanks for any help.

Shirley

Shirley Tracy