From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 7:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using icloud.com

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

Just because I was primarily a Window-Eyes user before this happened, the program name was Window-Eyes, which is the word Window then a hyphen and then the word Eyes.

Richard