Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2020 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: Using iCloud.com

Yes, but for us Windows users it is not much fun at all. I can't understand why Apple does such an awesome job on the iPhone has such a crappy job on iCloud and iTunes for windows…

Randy Barnett

On Sep 9, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Jim Weiss via groups.io <jimweiss72@...> wrote:

Yes, I use it all the time. I will say I am a Mac user, and I use Safari.

On Sep 9, 2020, at 3:15 PM, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:

Hello,

Has anyone used icloud.com? To me it doesn’t seem to friendly. I know it has pictures and videos from my IPhone. I just cannot access them.

Thanks,

Kevin