moderated Re: I can't figure out how to set up the brave browser. help please.

Chris Hill

It sounds like you somehow got to the ad-ons page.  You should be able to hit ctrl-l and type in whatever url you want to go to.  The only real setup is whether you want to set as default and turn on rewards.  That is what first came up when i installed it, and I just hit close.  If you want to import bookmarks or do any of that stuff, it should be in the menus.

On 9/9/2020 18:22, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all, I know you aren't supposed to cross post, but I am frustrated, and can't figure out what to do. first of all, I am running jaws 2020 on a windows ten computer. I have downloaded and installed the brave browser. Now that I have done that, I can't figure out how to set it up,. Frown. When I go to the brave browser icon on my desk top, and hit enter I HEAR jaws say the following.https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/#topic=6243095obviously I should hear something differentgt.so how to set up the brave browser? And now that I have done it, is it really worth it, or is chrome just the same as brave? I would appreciate any help on setting up the brave browser. An thanks for your help. Jim