moderated Problem downloading August version of Jaws

kevin meyers

Hello, I’m using windows10 and Google chrome. I have tried numerous times to download the most recent version of Jaws and never completes. I go to the site to download it. The site never gives me an error message. I then press alt F4 and get a new screen stating the download is in progress. I arrow through the screen and there is a message saying “This file cannot be downloaded securely.” I have the option to discard or keep. Has anyone have this problem?

Thanks,

Kevin