moderated Keystroke needed to move between two open Acrobat Reader DC files

Hi List,

I'm using Windows 7 and have two open PDF files in Acrobat Reader DC. In the past, I've always been able to cycle between open files using the alt + tab keystroke but I'm only getting one occurrence of Acrobat Reader and have to access its open files using the Windows menu and arrowing through it. Does anyone know of a keystroke that will let me move between the open Acrobat Reader files? Barring that, is there a Windows 7 setting that will present open files individually so that alt + tab will  allow me to cycle between them? I think this must be an Acrobat Reader setting because if I open more than one Microsoft Excel file, I'm able to currently move between them using alt + tab.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alan Lemly